Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Acceptance of Agreement. The Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, logos, sounds, images, design, compilation and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 3, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
3. Limited Right to Use. Except as otherwise indicated on this Site, you may view, print, copy, and distribute content on this Site subject to the following terms and conditions:
i. The content may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes;
ii. Any copy of the content or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original;
iii. The content may not be modified in any way; and
iv. SiVizion Company reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from SiVizion Company.
4. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any information or other content appearing on the Site.
5. Software. Any software that is made available from this Site ("Software") is the property of SiVizion Corporation. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("EULA"). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a EULA, unless he or she first agrees to and accepts the EULA terms. The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users according to the EULA. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the EULA is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SITE OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE EULA.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold SiVizion Company and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
7. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or service is not transferable.
8. Disclaimer. SIVIZION COMPANY, AND/OR SIVIZION COMPANY PARTNERS AND/OR SIVIZION COMPANY OFFICERS, AND/OR SIVIZION COMPANY DIRECTORS, AND/OR SIVIZION COMPANY EMPLOYEES, AND/OR SIVIZION COMPANY SHAREHOLDERS, AND/OR SIVIZION COMPANY AGENTS, AND/OR SIVIZION COMPANY LICENSORS, AND/OR SIVIZION COMPANY SUBCONTRACTS AND AND/OR SIVIZION COMPANY SUPPLIERS AND/OR SIVIZION COMPANY RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SIVIZION COMPANY AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SIVIZION COMPANY AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF EQUITY, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, RELATED GRAPHICS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. SIVIZION COMPANY AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY, BUT IS NOT OBLIGATED TO, MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE INFORMATION, SERVICE(S), PRODUCT(S), AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN DO NOT SIGNUP FOR SIVIZION EMAIL SERVICE AND/OR DO NOT UPLOAD AND/OR SEND EMAILS AND/OR FILES THROUGH THE SIVIZION EMAIL SERVICE AND/OR USE OTHER SIVIZION PRODUCTS IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER.
9. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the Site is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE.
10. Global Availability. Information that we publish on this Site may contain references or cross references to our products and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that we intend to announce such products or services in your country. Consult SiVizion Company local representative for information regarding the products and services that may be available to you.
11. Links to Other Websites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
13. Information and Press Releases. The Site contains information and press releases about SiVizion Company. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
14. Unsolicited Idea Submissions. SiVizion Company, including its employees, does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products or technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans, or new product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, samples, demos, or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when SiVizion Company’s products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to use. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas and materials, you still send them, SiVizion Company makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
15. Trademarks. SiVizion® and SiVizion logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of SiVizion Company in the United States and other countries. All other brands or products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
18. Limited service. You are solely responsible for obtaining, paying for, repairing and maintaining all of the equipment, hardware, software, services and material that are required to access this Site and the products and services provided herein. Without limiting the foregoing, you must pay all charges, taxes, and other costs and fees related to obtaining your own Internet access, telephone, computer, and other equipment and any communications or other charges incurred by you to access SiVizion products or services.
19. Limited access. You may access SiVizion products and/or services only through the interfaces and protocols provided or authorized by SiVizion. Certain SiVizion products support and protect only certain types of files.
20. Service Infringement. SiVizion Company in its sole discretion, may terminate the accounts or access rights of users who violate Terms of Service.
21. Data protection. Upon signup and/or registration and/or use of the products and services you shall be required to provide information. You agree to provide true, accurate, complete and current information. You agree to promptly update SiVizion Company about any changes and/or modifications in information you provide. You agree not to share, give, sell or led your registration information (including but not limited to your user name, password, DVI dongle, personal ID smartcard) with any third party for any purpose. You are solely responsible for any information you provide in connection with this Site and your use thereof. You agree not to disassemble and/or modify SiVizion products.
22. Limited protection. You are solely responsible for protecting plain data information on your computer. You are solely responsible for protecting SiVizion products and/or you personal identification hardware.
23. Data sharing. SiVizion Company may store to a server operated by SiVizion Company or a third party on its behalf, a copy of files and/or emails you may send. SiVizion does not warrant that it will maintain a back-up copy of your data saved and/to such servers.
24. Service termination. If your license to use SiVizion Company products and/or services expires, is terminated, is not renewed, or is otherwise discontinued for any reason, SiVizion company may, without any notice and/or explanation, delete or deny you access to service and/or data (including without limitation access to email account/s).
25. Legal use. Use of SiVizion Company products and/or services for any illegal, infringing purposes and/or in violation of any applicable laws and regulations including without limitation export and re-export control laws are prohibited. SiVizion Company may, without any notice and/or explanation, may terminate any and/or all services provided to you. SiVizion Company reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel and/or delay services or products to anyone at its own discretion and without any explanation.
26. Accessibility Policy. SiVizion Company Accessibility Policy as may be modified from time to time in our sole discretion, is hereby incorporated as part of this Agreement.
27. Content and Links. SiVizion Company shall not be liable if the content and/or its integrity and/or validity of information communicated by SiVizion Company products and/or services. SiVizion Company and its third party providers and/or partners do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the content or warrant any results from your reliance on the content.
28. Service Access. SiVizion Company shall not be liable if this Site was not available for any period or any time. SiVizion Company gives no warranties as to the accessibility performance availability, or of the Site and/or the service. Temporary and/or permanent suspension of access to this Site and/or service may occur without notice and/or any explanation at our discretion including without limitation in the case of repair, maintenance, system failure or for reasons beyond our control. SiVizion Company reserves the right to suspend the operation of the service, its site or any part thereof.